Nursery Lighting MOMS Help With Ideas For Kids Lighting, Kids Lamps Baby Nursery Lamps?

MOMS help with ideas for Kids Lighting, Kids Lamps Baby nursery Lamps? - nursery lighting

I am a mother and just starting a business, lighting designer and manufacturer of children:
http://www.allkidslamps.com
This is on our website. This applies to all mothers, we need your help:
What do you think are looking for lamps for Kids
What children want to buy lamp
Is there light bulbs can be found in the shops
What are the colors of a fire, you are a child ... What a girl
Which lamps do not want to buy ....
We would appreciate any help!
Thanks Mom!
Wendy

2 comments:

sphinxxi... said...

What do you think the lights will most wanted children:
Those who break easily, and various cartoon characters or TV on it. There are also some with built-in night lights are good if you have turned 3 ways: full of light, night light on or off.

What type of lamp kids want to buy:
Lol cost a

Are there any lights can be found in the shops:
Those who built on the back burner rare, I found a princess in a row and I really liked.

Which lamps do not want to buy ....
The very expensive luxury, with small parts that can be solved.

Sorry, I copied your questions, but it was the best way to stay the course. Good luck in your business!

Anonymous said...

For the year my daughter prefers 3 shows the plug in the lights, street lights, I have tried, but seems to do with him. For older children I have some ideas for you: children are inspired by the shows seen on television, I realized that almost every child loves Winnie the Pooh, Disney Princess, Noggin has some very good programs for children, personally, I love watching Miss Spider Sunny Patch and the Backyardigans with my daughter. I haven `t seen lamps with the characters and the children have not seen" T-Lamp with Spider Man, the kids seem to love or Bob the Builder for the boys. There are many parents who don `t really about the color attached to the children, I, I would never have my son in a pink dress.:)) you do not choose pink for a baby, but I would choose red, yellow and orange, and even try to go to darker colors such as blue, to bring green, that a sort of combination that is not to be limited.
I would never buy a lamp, that the material is heated, and my son could be injured.
I have your website, well, I really liked.
Good job!

Post a Comment