Bad Credit Guaranteed Home Loan Guaranteed Bad Credit Personal Loans?

Guaranteed Bad Credit Personal Loans? - bad credit guaranteed home loan

I've been sick for several years. When I lost my job and my daughter and I lost our health insurance. So I have with their credit cards and fall seriously in my credit accounts behond create a very negative report.

Currently, I am still working and have a good management of my illness, I am ready to take over all my debts. I have created a budget with all my debts into a table and found that is what we now need a loan to consolidate debts. I contacted all my creditors and have worked with them to negotiate the payments due, and I know that the negotiated amount is less than the amount the company would be my debt consolidation. So I know you do not need debt consolidation, where you will your credit score down and make things worse before they better.

We have families who can help us, so that a high interest rate loans for people with bad credit is my only option. If it's just criticize me or tell me other ways to resolve my situation, I do not want to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment