Color To Paint Bookshelf What Color Should I Paint My Room?

What color should I paint my room? - color to paint bookshelf

My family thinks that we can paint our bedroom. First, we need some furniture to my office, a kind of dark chocolate is consistent. We have a new nightstand now (dark brown), a new bed frame (the bright yellow metal now), and correspond to my library, perhaps a darker color brown under my desk and other furniture. What color do I paint my room to adjust the color brown? What colors go well with brown? I thought maybe yellow, but I could be wrong. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Arthur said...

When it comes to decorating, choosing paint color is really a challenge. Although you may feel there are so many options you're sure to find the right one, you can stop feeling that there are so many options that do not know where to start!. Choose a brand that offers high quality small colored bottles to try, or invest in one quarter of one color of the selected color. Paint a piece of cardboard instead of the wall, and after the paint has dried, place the additional sample on the wall in many different positions. Insert the next color, soil, making back through the window treatments, and along with the establishment of bedrooms, and a step, a more realistic idea of what to look at the walls
You can find works very well on my home site

Yonny said...

Personally, I wanted a room with furniture of all means of brown or chocolate brown color with a wall of green and not ice cream.

I do not want all the furniture of the same color though. Add white to brown a piece of cream or a piece of the top match. Selection of additional furniture is not "suitable". This finding pieces and colors that complement each other.

And remember: a piece of furniture can be painted or varnished, as you already have the nightstand.

Post a Comment